We can rebuild it, we have the technology...
At MBI we can refurbish parts by building-up and adding similar or improved materials onto worn surfaces. We specialize in advanced coatings by utilizing advanced build up methods such as: HVOF, Plasma, Arc spray, Thermal spray, Welding, Selective plating and polymer coating processes. Each process is unique, giving us the advantage of selecting the right method for your application.
Our repair coatings are more cost effective than OEM part replacement, because our repair coatings will also make your surface last longer and work better for you. For example, if you have a seal area surface that wore out, we can rebuild it with ceramic which will make it outlast a new OEM part by multiple life cycles.
MBI repairs can dramatically reduce costs for any plant operation. On average, MBI repair costs average 10-20% of a newly purchased or manufactured part. In addition, MBI forces OEMs to compete not only on cost but laso on delivery and performance.
We're equiped with large lathes, cylindrical grinding, milling and other machines to complete your repair job in the shortest possible time at the highest possible quality standard.
We are chosen by fortune 500 companies as a select "problem solving" facility.
- Salvage & build up of heavily damaged areas.
- Tough coatings for harsh environments.
- Various materials available for build up.
- Cost /performance alternative to plating.
- Provide longer service life.
- Decreased maintenance.
- Reduced inventory and replacement cost.
- Metallurgically friendly coatings, which mean no hydrogen embrittlement (like with chroming).
- Solve wear and corrosion problems.
- Fast turnarounds for rush repairs.
- Shaft build up (Crankshafts, Roll shafts, etc.)
- Roll surface refurbishing of all types
- Rebuilding of pump components
- Valve components
- Blower parts
- Hydraulic rams
- Print cylinders
- Seal areas and sleeves
- Bearing areas
- Guide surfaces
Call (803) 313-9292 or click here to contact MBI for more information.